Elizma Lambert – Naturopath
Special interests in
- MTHFR, Methylation and nutrigenomics
- Preconception care
- 23andme and other genetic panel interpretations
- Organic Acid Testing and interpretation
- Digestive disorders and Detoxification
- SIBO testing and treatment
- Fatigue and mitochondrial dysfunction
- Chronic infections
- Mental health, anxiety, depression and sleeping disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- Anything and Everything…
Elizma is a registered Naturopath and Homeopath, born in South Africa, and started her studies in a Masters degree Homoepathy. In 2000 she immigrated to Australia where she obtained her Australian qualifications in Bachelor of Health Science (Hom) and Advanced Diploma (Nat). Elizma has since furthered her postgraduate education including:
- Certified GAPS (Gut And Psychology Syndrome) training
- MAPS (Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs) training 2014 and 2015
- MINDD (Metabolic, Immunologic, Neurological, Digestive, Developmental conditions that often affects the mind) training 2013, 2014, 2015
- Nutrigenomic training since 2013
This doesn’t include the many hours she spends doing courses and seminars to further her knowledge in areas she is passionate about, and research into conditions people seek her help for to provide them with the best possible care.
All body systems are connected. The symptoms you are experiencing are the downstream effects of something else that has not been identified as yet. Your symptoms is your body telling you that something is not quite right. It is my job to find what that is, so we can address ALL symptoms with the same treatment approach.
How do I do this?
By looking at your symptoms, looking at how your genes are expressing, and sometimes doing functional testing if needed, to identify the root cause and what we should be focusing on to get you to optimal health.
Most of us know by now how our gut and the organisms that grow within it, our microbiome, influence the rest of our health. But it’s also our hormones and our neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) that helps communication between all our cells. We cannot isolate symptoms and organs and treat them individually. The body doesn’t work like that, and our treatments shouldn’t work like that either.
Using herbs, nutrients, diet and lifestyle changes we can effectively target changes from a cellular level which you will see reflected in your thyroid, energy, brain function, digestion, overall health and well-being, and anything else that may have been bothering you.